Tottie takes pride in designing each and every bag she makes; it is one of the most responsible things she do for Mother Earth. Here are some tips to take good care of your purchase.
- Care should be taken to avoid contact with water, oils, perfumes, and cosmetics.
- Avoid direct and prolonged exposure to sunlight, direct heat, humidity and extreme temperatures.
- Avoid contact with rough or abrasive surfaces.
- If your bag gets wet, remove any excess moisture by dabbing lightly with a soft dry cloth and dry at room temperature. Avoid excessive rubbing. Never use heat to dry the material.
- When not in use, store your bag in a dust bag, in a cool, dry place
- In case of dirt or stains, wipe the area with a lightly damp cloth and mild soap, in a gentle circular motion.
- If the zippers on your new bag feel stiff, simply rub candle wax or some lead pencil along the zipper to facilitate smooth gliding.
- Avoid excessive pulling or tugging on the zipper as it may cause the zip lug to bend and the zip teeth to misalign and jam.
- We do not recommend machine washing the Changing Mat and should never be soaked in water during cleaning.
- To clean, wipe the mat down using some warm and soapy water then lay it down to dry.
*Please note that some creams and sprays might cause adverse reactions in our leathers, which we are not able to fix.